Proposers & Note Takers: Eli (Netsquared) & Ed (Mifos)
- Meetups - traditional sales presentation format
- Site-building competition
- Meetings out west where people watch videos from past conferences and discuss.
Do panels or informal meetups.
- At first conference, how do you get people to go to stuff - breaking the ice
- Make sure there's high commitment before the event and people feel welcomed.
- High commitment: Use Meetup:Know who's coming and know what they want to explore before they arrive in-person (require real names on meetup.com)
- Erica: in Seattle - no pizza at meetups format.