It Boots, Ship It!Edit
Session leader's original notes are here. There are links within to some of the examples mentioned. here's some others:
- Fedora release criteria (note the sub-pages for Alpha, Beta and Final have the specific criteria)
- Release validation pages are all under this master category - document the entire release validation process
- The Join page is the 'getting started' page for QA volunteers, with entry points to all the QA tasks
- The Test Day management SOP is a full guide to running a Test Day event (feel free to steal it for your project!)
- AutoQA is the Fedora automated QA project (built around lots of existing tools, especially autotest)
Thanks to everyone for coming! Please feel free to track me down if I missed anything in the talk.